Friday 25 April 2014

Architecture Placement

Organising a Placement


Hi, further to our telephone conversation, I can confirm we would be happy to take you from 1 September to 12th September 2014.

Please confirm acceptance of this placement by email.

Looking forward to meeting you in September.

Kind regards

Elizabeth Buckley
Administrator Leeds




Hi Elizabeth, 

I can confirm I would like to accept this placement.

I very much look forward to it.

Thank you

Lucy







Excellent

If you need any paperwork signing to prove your placement please either forward it to me beforehand or on your placement.

You will be working 9 to 5.30pm smart but casual dress.  There is l hour fur lunch either bring your own
There is a microwave in the kitchen. Or you can purchase lunch from outside.

Kind regards


Elizabeth Buckley
Administrator
The Manser Practice Leeds



No comments:

Post a Comment